Megan asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

How can I make my eyelashes super long?

I usually curl my eyelashes and put on mascara. My eyelashes are very short and blonde. Any ideas how to make my eyelashes look longer and better? I want my eyes to pop

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I use a mascara called Rimmel London Scandel Eyes Flex mascara. It's in a black tube. I LIVE for this mascara. Put on a coat of another mascara and put on the Scandle Eyes one over that. Add like 2 or 3 coats. I'm serious. Best mascara ever!

Vaseline on your lashes at night works too.

I can relate to your light lashes, I'm a red head.... LOL.

Good Luck!!

Source(s): Me :)
  • 8 years ago

Well you can heat up your eyelash curler with your blow dryer for a longer lasting curl.. also put Vaseline on your lashes before you go to bed every night with an old clean mascara brush.. in a few weeks you'll see results...

Source(s): I do both of these... good luck! ;) Please answer mine too... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avude...
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

If your eyelashes aren't long to begin with there is no need to go throw a ridiculous process trying to make them longer, they aren't going look any better. Also don't clump on your mascara it makes them look shorter. Try embracing your eyelashes:)

• 8 years ago

False eyelashes can get messy and annoying to apply day to day and not to mention EXPENSIVE. As for products, I recommend cover girls lash blast. I found its the best mascara I'm my opinion. You can try eyelash extensions too. They cost about 15 dollars at your local salon and last about two weeks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

You can use Almay falsies, my friend has them and they look natural and they are roughly 7 canadian dollars. Then make sure to use mascara like maybelline 'Falsies' to acheive the desired affect! Good luck!

Source(s): My Friend and my personal experience
  • 8 years ago

try putting vaseline or if that doesnt help get some fake eyelashes

• 8 years ago

i found home remedies on here

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.