hes a junior and I'm a freshman?!?

to start off he's a really nice guy. my family and i have known him and his family for a very long time. he's the guy i am 100% sure he would never take advantage of me. recently, i've been receiving very good vibes from him, for example: one night we kind of ditched the school play since we both already watched it the night before, and we were both forced to watch it again since both of our siblings were in it, so we just walked around the whole block. i became really bored so i kind of gazed into my own little world. all of a sudden i feel a hand down my waist and someone carry me (face down and *** up on his face). Confused, i asked why, and all he said was, "might as well use the muscles i gained from weight room." i couldn't stop laughing and wiggling so he dropped me (gently) unto the floor and told me to climb on his back. and so i did and so he carried me like that for at least 8 blocks till we reached the nearest grocery store and which he bought the both of us Arizona drinks. we basically just watched all the cars pass by and tell each other corny knock knock jokes. by the time it was already around 11 pm we decided to walk back to the play so we wouldn't get in trouble for ditching, and by the time i stood up he held my hand the whole entire time. and now its been a week and he would not stop texting me! its pretty cute actually :) but idk if he actually likes me or not.. i don't want to tell him right away, since it's only been a week but im starting to really care about him. i'm just scared that if i do tell him, he might think that it would be really awkward and weird for a freshman to like a junior and all. what should i do?!?!?!!?!??!

Favorite Answer

Nope! I'm going to be a freshman in college, and my girlfriend will be a junior. If you guys really like each other, go for it! I'd say that he definitely likes you! That main problem that occurs here is the younger one's maturity, although I'd say that y'all are both at the same point there. Just ask him out, ask him what he feels about you. Don't jump right in, and go "I love you!". That'll scare him away. You got this! Good luck!

It sounds like he's got a crush on you or is at least interested. Don't stress about it. Keep talking and get to know him better. Maybe tell him more about yourself. There's no need to push it any quicker than it's already going.

The age gap isn't weird. My nephew's girlfriend is a year behind him. He will catch a little crap from his friends about being a cradle robber or something, but especially in the summer, you don't quite have the caste system that there is in school.

think of with reference to the placement this way. once you become old, in case you have been to married you may in basic terms be approximately 2 years aside. 2 years is amazingly little once you're around 30. it ought to look a splash iffy now, yet you may no longer remorseful approximately it later.