I need some rock or hard rock songs.?

Let me explain a little. I broke up with my girlfriend a little while back and it was the biggest mistake of my life. I live to love this girl. She is my everything. Me and her used to always show each other songs to say how we're feeling instead of saying them. It was much easier that way. Any good hard rock or rock songs that you might know that would go about saying I love you and I want you back? I can't really find any myself. Please help?

Here are some good bands; Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Green Day, NeverShoutNever, Mayday Parade, Bring Me the Horizon, The Used, Fall Out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin

My Chemical Romance is best because they have saved people from cutting, suicide, e.t.c.

Not just that but they write hard rock a song for your girl would be Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance

Check out Alive by Adelitas Way. It describes your situation perfectly and it's the song that always makes me think of the special girl in my life. Hope you get her back, bro! :)

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSjWDFW8paw

Youtube thumbnail

Every Rose Has It's Thorn - Poison

Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams

This Love - Pantera

Miss You - Blink-182

Angie - The Rolling Stones

Source(s): hope this helps :)