Is it just you, or are a lot of answers getting thumbs down?

Favorite Answer

I sometime only have mine that way and no one else or many. I just try to ignore it so it doesn't bother me.

I do not suppose any of your suppositions are correct. First, i don't believe that you can truthfully say that anti-feminists feedback get more thumbs down. The only method to do this is to assemble the entire votes on every question every requested (or atleast a tight random sample), and i'm guessing you have not accomplished this. Should you had, I believe you could find they relatively don't get more thumbs down. I'd bet alot of men and women when voting look to vote situated on feelings. So whichever part you are on determines your vote. I admit i've given the thumbs down to anti-feminist feedback, but only if they contain vastly mistaken understanding (regarding records, and many others).

Yes

• Juan

No unless i make a comment about chrisianity. Strange but truee

Probably some kind of troll holiday. Or maybe a strike. I don't know.

Source(s): every question I've answered in the past hour is "hidden due to its low rating".

Wow! It isn't just me!

I am not alone... :)

• Lucy

Yes, so true.

it seems to be that way to me

its just you.