Is this a cute way to ask my gf to prom?

I plan on texting her dad since he likes me and asking him for permission if I can arrange some tea light candles in his yard spelling out prom with like a path from his porch to where I will be seating with a guitar playing a song for her and meanwhile I will also light up Chinese lanterns ( it's gonna be at night ) and I will be holding a bouquet of roses ... Is that something romantic ? We been a year together btw ...

nonetheless seem for a danger. using fact by the sound of his reaction, he did no longer wanna flat out say no to a stranger. He ought to think of its cool he's barely a frosh and have been given asked by an older lady to promenade, yet yet returned, he has no concept who you're. sturdy luck! :)

it'll be hard to play a guitar while holdin a bouquet of roses, but other than that. nice idea! =] good luck !

Uhhh yes that's the cutest thing ever! If a guy asked me that way I'd remember it for the rest of my life!! Good luck shell definitely love you for it!!!

• Shay

Aww

Yeah that sounds like a great idea

thats ******* cute you should go for it if the dad says no about the candels go for rose pedals or candy

that is so romantic!!!!!!! you are so cute!!!