My iPhone 4s has some battery issues does anybody have tips on saving battery life?

Favorite Answer

Try double pressing the home button twice. A screen with all of your running apps should pop up at the bottom. Next, hold down the home button, so that each app is shaking a bit.

Down at the screen that you opened, all of your running apps should have little red minus signs next to them. Click the little minus signs to close down the running apps. (Note: This will NOT delete your apps, so don't worry!) once the little bar at the bottom with your running apps is clear, press the home button, and that should help save battery.

You can also charge your phone every night before going to bed. And do NOT over charge it, otherwise it could make your battery go down faster. I hope I helped!

Source(s): I gotta iPhone 4s, and I experience this also...

Haha it will get worse as you preserve utilising it. Drain the battery to zero% as so much as that you can and then utterly charge it to one hundred%. Are trying doing this and maintain your phone away from the warmness. Additionally lower the brightness of your monitor and close your background apps. The more apps you will have the extra battery you spend. Do not charge your mobile in a single day considering that that you have a lithium battery and that would less it up. As soon as your phone is completely charged to a hundred% immediately disconnect it. Turn it off in a single day. Sorry for the short publish.