Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 8 years ago

Where is Kyogre in Pokemon Emerald?

So I have heard that you need to go to the weather institute and they tell you its raining and all that stuff. But when I go there, no one says anything about that! So I have no idea what I am doing wrong or if I am completely missing something.

Favorite Answer

After you beat the Elite Four, you go to the Weather Institute and talk to the scientist on the top floor.

Report of drought/sun=Groudon

Report of rainfall=Kyogre

Go to the route he's talking about, and the weather will drastically change. That means you are close. For Kyogre, you will need to find a small, square dive spot in the water.

Good luck!!

Talk to the weather man in the weather institute. According to the weather guy. It will rain if you are close. You will need dive and surf. You will see an area that usually does not have a dark spot. Kyogre will be there. Enter, fight, and catch it. If you use a move that will put it to sleep or paralyze it, it will be easier to catch it. Try not to use super powerful moves that will make it faint. Don't forget to save before you battle because if it faints you won't get to try again.It'll disappear. So if you saved before, just shut off your game, turn it back on, and try again. The best ball is the timer ball.But make sure to have strong Pokemon and to make turns go by fast for the timer ball to work. You get the timer ball at rustboro city. By the way if you have a Scyther it would be good to use false swipe, it's the best move for catching pokemon cause it always leaves 1hp.

Source(s): wiki.answers.com

Youtube it