Trevor asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

What happened to all of you all saying the Bulls were going to win the series?

Change your mind? Heat are up by 40 lol.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Much worse, They had the nerve to say the Bulls are gonna sweep!

• 7 years ago

Last I checked, as of right now, the Heat have not won yet...

So... technically, Bulls lead series 1-0.

Even when the Heat win tonight, the series is 1-1.

How does that say the Bulls will lose series?

I'm not a fan of either team.

But, I think if the Bulls can beat them before, they can beat them again.

I don't think the series goes 1-4 Miami.

Probably 2-4 Miami

• 4 years ago

I certainly not favored the warmth and i think thei championship was a huge fluke... From the of the season I knew they would not repeat.... And it practically gave the impression that they couldn't get into the playoffs... The warmth except for Wade is only a gradual mediocre dangerous shooting workforce who've the drive and passion of a champion but now not the instruments to get there... Even though Wade will get healthful, the Bulls would nonetheless win, the health of Wade justs makes things fascinating... Without him, the warmth are goners... Do I hear a sweep coming? A further thing, this is yet another Bulls group... They're a a lot mature group and they be aware of what's on the road... They're obviously the easier team...

• 7 years ago

Chicago's goal going into the series was to steal a game in Miami. Did they, or did they not, already accomplish that goal? And, did they, or did they not, accomplish that goal without Rose and Deng? Thank you and thank you. What do you think would happen if the Heat didn't have James and Wade? Thought so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

It's 1-1 right now. We got till 4 wins. It's the Playoffs, who knows what will happen?

• I hate the bulls and especially Noah I'm loving this game

• 7 years ago

This question is the equivalent of what Bulls fans did. Over react after one game.

• Now everyone wanna say its only 1-1? Or it's not over yet ? You idiots were saying Miami gonna lose,or it's over in 4 .. Delusional flip floppers in here..

• 7 years ago

There not and no need to brag...Heat take it in 6 with Rose back...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.