mila asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

I told my ex boyfriends "secret", will he forgive me?

I was talking to my ex's best friend, and i said (my ex) "Likes a couple girls".

Those were my exact words, I regret it so much. I've never told a secret in my life.... I didn't think who he likes would be a secret between him and his best friend. But I didnt name any names I just said "he likes a couple girls". Is this really bad!?!? Will he forgive me?? Because my ex texted me saying stuff like "so you just tell him everything we talk about". But I don't!!!!!

Sorry if this was confusing, but please help! I feel awful, I never wanna talk to them again, just avoid them..... That's how bad I feel for doing this. is it that bad or am I over reacting a bit?? Its not like I cheated on him, just told his best friend something. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't see what the big deal is.

• 7 years ago

I don't think that's a big deal at all. I went through something similar. This annoying kid alway gives a hard time because he says my ex is his best friend and I shouldn't have broken up with him. So I found out they like the same girl. I legit said "if you guys are best friends, why do you like the same girl?" So my ex flipped on me and starting bringing up everything from our past relationship I did wrong. Just tell your ex that you didn't mean to tell him secret and you don't think it's a big deal. He should get over it soon.

Source(s): My strange personal experiences
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.