What are they going to do to that guy that kidnapped those girls for 10 years?

That guy from Ohio that kidnapped those 3 girls for 10 years and held them in a basement and raped them...What will they do to him? Will they hold him for life in prison or kill him or what?

Omg I would to! I think that guy is a sick son of a bch he should go to hell I feel so sorry for those poor girls!

Lol! Sucks for that bch! He could go rot in a whole for all I care! 90 something years..dang >:D

LOL I totally agree he should be raped in the chair by some nasty freak then get his arms and legs cut off and get gagged then electrocuted and then go to hell and rot and get raped and get punished! >:D >:D >:D That evil bch

kidnapping charges amount too around 7 years on each count . so with 3 of them he kidnapped threes around21 years if convicted. now it depends on how many rape charges they toss atr him. a rape charge is another 7 years. and the meter keeps going up on the rape kidnapping charges. bye the time hes charged hes probably llooking at around 95 years. iam sure the bastard wont be dragging anymore innocent womenn home.

They should put that POS in the electric chair and watch him suffer. Then, he'll rot in hell while being raped by satan

Well, I hope the authorities kill the bastard in the Electric Chair and put it on national television. I would love to witness that!

I'm pretty sure they are going to take off his testicles with a rusty spoon.

I actually think he's going to be charged in texas and serve the death penalty.