Which laptop is better is better for gaming?

I am looking for a low budget laptop that I will be able to play games on. I know there aren't many options when it comes to cheap gaming laptops. I am looking at the Acer V3-551-7423 and the Asus K55N-DS81. The Acer laptop has 2.7 GHz, but it is dual core, while the Asus has 1.9 GHz and a quad core processor. If anybody has any other alternatives please feel free to let me know.

Favorite Answer

Acer V3-551-7423 is better than Asus K55N-DS81 because it has better features which includes the processor and other features. But it has more price which is around $450. So for your ease I would like you to see the list of laptops which are under $500 so that you can decide for yourself from different laptops:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_36_0?rh=n%3A17...

Among them I would recommend ASUS A55A-AH31 which is of $430 dollars but it has better features than those which you have mentioned which includes processor, memory and storage and also it has less price. Its feature include:

Intel Core i3-3110M 2.4 GHz which is really good and efficient compared to other options around this price range. It has 4 GB DDR3 which is large enough for multitasking. It has storage of 750 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive and 15.6-Inch Screen with Windows 8. So overall you can go for it. For your ease in deciding here is a comment from an actual user:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1NOS2UEAUYEUU/ref=cm...

Neither of those processors are really very good for gaming. The dual core has a higher speed per core but only 2 cores, while the quad core has a very low speed but four cores.. Keep looking, try newegg.ca and other websites like it.

I recommend u these laptops,very cheap but HIGH quality!!! u will get them around $700

1.HP Pavilion dv6-6135dx

2.Acer Aspire AS3830TG-6431

3.Lenovo IdeaPad Y570

Hope u like it!

With the budget you appear to have, there are no alternatives, and nothing that's going to be good. Sorry.