PLEASE HELP!!!!WHAT'S BETTER!(Girls opinion since I'm a girl!?)?

Ok....I need girl help! I have no clue what to wear tomorrow!!! Any ideas!? No dresses ideas though please!!!:D Also say the colors to! Thank you! Also the occasion is school. Doesn't have to be fancy:p

• xx
    Favorite Answer

well it depends on the weather.

if its cold, just wear jeans and a cute long sleeve

if its hot, wear shorts and a cute tank top

if its medium, wear shorts and a long sleeve or jeans and a tank top

Okay, first of all, never under any circumstances wear soffee shorts to school. Ever. Second, no flip flops or green rubber shoes (what?). But to answer your question, if you live where it's warm out, shorts (as short as you can get away with) and a tank top and cardigan, or a v neck. Go with colorful, or wear a black with a colorful necklace, with some sandals or toms. If its cold where you live, jeans with an oversized sweater, or the two top options I already gave.

Well, it depends on the weather of where you live but if it is going to be warm tomorrow i would wear jean capris and a colorful tank with a black or white cardigan (trying to be general with things that you probably have) and if it is going to be hot you could wear vibrant soffes or something like that with a nike shirt or some baggy shirt like an old team shirt something like that. If it is going to be cold or chilly, wear black leggings, with boots like uggs and some button up shirt like a jean button up.

Flip flops with tight jeans and some kind of cute tight top...that's what half the hot girls wear at my school...

Source(s): Cocoa Beach, H.S.

Blue levi short shorts, Orange tank top and green rubber shoes :)

skinny jeans, with a tank top or a random top, witha swaetr or something