Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 8 years ago

Y do I have really bad acne and how can I get rid of it all plz help I really need some advice?

I have bad acne I got zits and blackheads on my face and on my neck under my chin now I have some on my shoulders and I have blackheads all over the top of my chest when I bath I have 3 diff things I use to rid blackheads and zits I don't think they work well plz help I would love to get some advice to fix my problem

Favorite Answer

There could be several reasons why you have acne due to diet, environment or stress.

The key is to identify your trigger.

I think if I was in your shoes I would start with the basics with your diet and see if that helps.

Limit Refined Sugars

Limit Dairy

Eat Carrots

Drink More Water

Good luck.

• Louise

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

The best way to get rid of those is by using a pore minimizer first of all

There are many such products out there but the best one seems to be Revitol pore minimizer.

If you search the web you might discover some discounts for this product.

However suposing you don`t want to waste more time with this..........

The team from http://poreminimizerbay.com offers a free trial to Revitol which you can get there. Practically you`ll get a free product ( i think it will last for one month ) so you could try it without spending cash right off the beat