I need a cheap MP3 player!?

So my school is taking away our iPads for the summer so I'm preparing myself for when I have to give my iPad back I want a MP3 player that I can hock up to my laptop and download music from any site as long as the music is already on my computer/ laptop and can hold at least 20 or less songs any help?

Favorite Answer

Archos Clipper ($25)

Sandisk's Sansa Clip+ (the 2GB and 4GB about $35, also available with 8GB)

Sandisk's Sansa Fuze+ (the 4GB is about $55, also available with 8GB and 16GB)

Sandisk's Sansa Clip Zip (the 4GB is about $35)

i could propose the Sandisk Sansa Clip. this is bearing directly to the comparable length because of fact the Shuffle, however if it has a superb, outstanding OLED demonstrate so which you would be able to discover what you're listening to. it could play song and FM radio, plus it has a geared up-in voice recorder. you may get it in 4 diverse capacities, a million, 2, 4, and 8GB for between $35 and $ninety 9 reckoning on the flexibility. It additionally good factors a geared up-in belt clip such as the Shuffle. I surely have one and that i like it.

Wal-Mart had a RCA Pearl for like $20 and it holds like 2 gig of mp3s