Does This mean he likes me?

Ok so last week I was volunteering and I ended the time I usually do, I said bye and this guy was like I'll see you next week? I said yes. So I come this week and I see him again, I asked a last what I needed to do and she asks for the same guy from last week named Matt if he would show me the closet, as soon as I look back from where he was sitting he was gone! I asked where he was they said in the closet, I go there and he was super nice. And he smiled a lot, so I did what I was supposed to do and then I come back and I do a tie dye hat, I asked for head to shape it he was willing to do it lol I wasn't sure so we bring Eli a little boy and we used his head, after I was done making it he actually wanted to wear it :) as soon as I left I said bye he looked sad what does this mean?

From a guy's perspective, I'd say he has a crush or at least is interested. Good luck!

Source(s): Male, personal experiences