Kady
Kady asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 7 years ago

What is a good air freshener I can use that does not make a ton of noise?

My discharge is not the best of smells, and I'm very aware of that. I'm actually moving to college this fall and the one thing that is freaking me out about living in a dorm is the fact that my roommate(s) will know that I use the bathroom. I know it's not something to be embarrassed about, but it really embarrasses me. If I were to use the bathroom while they are in the house (if I can't hold it in while they are home), I would like to use an air freshener that makes little to no noise. I don't want them hearing me use it and thinking, "whoa, that must have been smelly." Please help me. I use Glade right now in the bathroom I share with my brother and the noise is so loud that he always makes fun of me. Any help will appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Get a plug in! Those are as quiet as u can get! But if ur looking for spray then febreeze is more quiet. But I say u fill the bathroom with plugins and glade candles tht way they wont think ur hiding anything but simply want a clean smelling bathroom. Its a win win situation haha

A solid air freshener will work. Glade is a good product

Febreze air effect is pretty quite did you ever consider that you have an infection like BV?