How does a family share a car won on Family Fued?

It just seems that 5 people could not share a vehicle amicably.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would think that one member of the family would buy the other members share of the car, or they would sell it and divide the money amongst them.

• 4 years ago

Family Feud Car Winners

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

If I'm asking for help I'll share that sort of personal information on anonymous forums, but there are some things I'll just give the general info, not get too detailed because I feel like I'm violating the trust of my kids if it's something they said to me. I'm not a member of any non-anonymous forums. I don't ever upload pictures where you can clearly identify me or my children. I use my real name, but my name is so common you won't be able to track me down.

• 5 years ago

They can get the cash value for the car and split it amongst the family OR take the car and figure it out - how they feel is best for the family.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You know, it's really funny, but I was just talking about that with somebody today...

You know what our verdict was?

We have no idea.

Guesses we came up with:

1. The family member that came up with the idea of playing gets the car.

2. Whoever can afford the insurance and gas.

3. They take a vote.

4. Maybe they all take turns, and

5. Who knows?

Lol

I find it kind of funny that you're asking the very question the Woodforest banker asked that got my mom, me, another banker, and him into a discussion about it.

Source(s): Those amazing Woodforest bankers, and everyday experiences of life.
  • 5 years ago

Sell it and hope ypu can the market value without much depreciated value. Better to take cash up front and forget the car.

• James
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I would sell the car, and just split the proceeds, equally. Or, if ONE person wanted to buy the car, they would PAY the other people their fair share.

• 4 years ago

They argue about it and that s how the name of the show started. there is a feud.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.