Will god forgive Ariel Castro, since he worships the lord? Is he going to heaven while atheists burn?

Check his FB where he talks about how god is good, and how his family quotes things from the bible.

Despite the kidnapping, wouldn't he be more qualified to go to heaven than an atheist.

To the believers denying this, can I have a source from the bible?

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21 NIV)

He may have said that he worshiped God, but he didn't do God's will, therefore, he is not "qualified" to enter heaven. However, with God's infinite mercy, and prayers from Christians, he will hopefully enter the Kingdom with us.

By that Logic if Hitler accepted Christ before he died he would of went to Heaven.

No offence but I think Atheists are more likely to go to Heaven than the immoral such as Murderers and Rapist.

• Link

According to Christians, yes. All Ariel Castro needs to do is repent for his sins and he'll be chillin' in heaven. Atheists? Forever in hell. Sounds legit.

Not unless he tries his best to make penitence and witness to others.

To who much is given much is required.

If god gave much grace to Ariel Castro than he must give something to others.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Well, since "Heaven" is a myth, he can have my spot.

Next clear summer night, go out into the countryside, away from city lights, look up and tell me you matter among all that.

yep.... pedophile..rapist... he gets in for believeing in jesus and asking forgivness,... im out because ill have no part in the goofy ideal. lol

just think of all the fine outstanding people heaven is jammed full of

Absolutely not! I can tell you right now that he does NOT and did NOT worship the Lord!

He who has My commandments and keeps them , it is he who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father and I will love him and manifest Myself to him (John 14:21).

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you (John 15:14).

If you love Me, keep My commandments (John 14:15).

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles (Matthew 7:15-16)?

Blessed are those who do His commandments that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie (Revelation 22:14-15).

He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked (1 John 2:6).

For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome (1 John 5:3).

He who does not love, does not know God, for God is love (1 John 4:8).

This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in (2 John 6).

Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has NOT seen God (3 John 11).

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus (Revelation 14:12).

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it (Romans 6:1-2)?

Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law (Romans 3:31).

For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries (Hebrews 10:26-27).

Anyone who speaks to the contrary is using bad theology, and even worse: bad logic. Repentance from sin means to turn away from, to forsake or abandon altogether, not to return to one's folly like a dog to its vomit (Proverbs 26:11, 2 Peter 2:18-22).

He has some serious repenting to do.

That's christian theology indeed.