Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

So confused about everything..?

So my fiance and i have been together for a wile and i have a little boy (from my first marriage). But recently i have been feeling like i shouldnt be with him. It seems like hes always angry with either me or my son wich causes a lot of tention between me and everyone else. And on top of things im 24 weeks pregnant and its like he doesnt understand hes causeing me a lot of stress always being a jerk or yelling at my son. I just feel like packing all my sh!t and leaving. Like i just dont like how he acts towards my 2 yr old son. Its riduclous. I rather be single raising 2 kids on my own. And i have talked to him multipul times about his aditude but he just gets mad at me and says sh!t as if im a bad mother and not being strict on him. Which i ahouldnt cause my son is an angel (except at a grocery store). Im just at my wits end of crying about it every night. I love him i really do. But damn something has got to give. Advice???

Favorite Answer

If your kid misbehaves at the grocery store, he lacks boundaries. If he gets what he wants but shouldn't have, when he cries, he will learn to misbehave. (I know, I used to be a kid like that. In hindsight I wished, someone had been more firm with the no, stuck to it. Would have made a lot of other things easier later on.)

Your man may be a real jerk, I can't say, but it might also be that he is just starting to care. The fact that you are engaged and have a kid underway, may just have triggered feelings in him that have caused him to take responsibility (guided or misguided as may be).

If you listen to him a bit instead of fighting him, he may back down a bit and turn out to be a nice guy, and you might all 4 of you benefit :)