Why are people so rude in this section?

I asked a question a few minutes ago and most of the answers were just people acting like I'm supposed to know the law like the back of my hand, and were just rude. That's the point of asking a question in this section, right? I understand that a lot of sections are like this, but this is one seems to be the worst one I've come by. I'm only 18, I'm not a professional in criminal justice or whatever.

What's the point of giving a rude/sarcastic answer? Also, I know not everyone in this section is rude, I'm just wondering. How much you all want to bet that I'll get rude answers on this question too?

The first two answers proved my point exactly.

Favorite Answer

people these days dont know how to respect one another it's so sad... dont worry about your question and how people are all mean. just inore them, i mean they are strangers over the internet so why would it matter? at least there are SOME decent people left, like me (most of the time) :D

Why are people rude on the Internet? Because this is the Internet.

This is the Internet you are always going to find mean people like this.

That is today's people for you, unfortunately. I understand, you deserve better, and you do.

• team

go ahead