Could I Be Pregnant ? &' When Is The Soonest I Could Find Out ?

Well i lost my virginity 4/30 in unprotected sex. I was on my last day of my period. I've been feeling nausia &' feel tired quickly. &' Im afraid to be pregnant &' I need quick help &' Advice on what to do or whats going on . PLEASE HELP !

Favorite Answer

It is still a little too soon to be feeling any symptoms, however you can test on the 14th and it should be 99% accurate. Give it a little longer if you want to be even more sure...

Source(s): 19 weeks pregnant

If you had sex on the last day of your period you cannot get pregnant..chances are very very less ..you cannot do a pregnancy test now ..it will anyway show negative cause its too soon ..don't stress at all the more u stress the more you will delay your period and as you said your feeling nausea and tired it can be for some other reason cause you cannot get pregnancy symptoms so sooonnn...you should get your periods by the 28th of may that's if you have 28 day cycle . So u have a lot of time ..don't stress .. going forward be safe :)

For an accurate pregnancy test result wait for about 12 to 14 days after your period ended and try a drugstore or pharmacy pregnancy test but for better results you can go to any clinic even free clinics in your town. Try to always be protected not to just prevent pregnancy but also prevent any AIDS.

I hate seeing these questions... IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW GETTING PREGNANT WORKS, DONT HAVE SEX! You cant get pregnant on the last day of your period. You must ovulate and its really really really really rare to ovulate while you are bleeding, or right after. A normal woman ovulates anywhere from 2-4 weeks after her period starts.

Source(s): mom of 2

calm down first things first, have u takin a test? if so go c a doc just to be.sure. if u are pregnant, then that baby depends on you. so do all u can to help sustain its life. if u want more advice email me at johnsonshayna11@yahoo.com just dont freak out im pregnant too, its an amazing journey

Theres a chance u could be just take a test a couple of them.