What do you think of sibling names that all start with the same letter?

Tacky or cute or just whatever?

(We happened to pick all S names, we weren't even trying)

Favorite Answer

I think it is fine as long as they flow together. It was sort of a tradition in our family. My grandmother started by naming her two daughters Angela and Ava and her two sons Brett and Brian. My mom had three girls and we are named Ashley, Amy, and Amber. My aunt named her children Brandon and Allie. My uncles children have different letters, mostly Ks and Cs.

19 kids and counting!

Haha, it's not a bad thing :) Especially if they're all very suiting names.

I've always picked the same starting letters for my future children's names(especially hoping I have triplets! haha)

Simon

Salem

Sullivan

Solomon

Sybil

Sawyer

Olivia

Opal

Oren

Oscar

Gretchen

Ginger

Genieve

Graham

Eleanor

Elise

Evandee

Ella

Emmy

Anastasia

Audrey

Angelina

Avis

Vivian

Von

Vera

Vincenzo

Violet

Margaret

Monalisa

Mylinda

Mickey

Maya

If you're trying for that, it's tacky and kids end up with weird names the parents don't even fully like just to fit the pattern. If it just happens naturally with all nice names, then it's great!

I think as long as the names have different sounds and suit each child the fact that all of their names start with the same letter is cute!

i think of it could be strange if there grow to be basically another sibling that each physique started with a various letter, yet on account which you have 3 different youngsters that is not any longer strange in any respect! i think of the names go quite nicely mutually and because Owen and Oliver does no longer be genuine next to a minimum of one yet another interior the beginning order, it does not stick out. desire this helped! :) P.s. Izzy is attractive, love her bow!

It's too cutesy for my taste, but as long as all of the individual names are good, I wouldn't complain too much about it. However if the individual names are tacky, ugly, stupid, etc., then the matchy letter thing would be one more thing to hate.

• MK

My brother & I have names that start with the same letter.

I think it's cute...but it's kind of annoying because anytime we want to abbreviate something we have to use middle initials. I honestly don't think I'll do it for my future children though...or at least not on purpose.

So cute! Not tacky. Plus it's what you want.

I like it as long as they don't have the same sound like Jordan and Jayden :)

I love it