Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Why won't he make eye contact with me?

I met a trainer last year and while working together and we moderately flirted with each other. I decided to try and keep contact with him after we stopped working together via social networking, but he never talked to me. I decided to un friend him since I thought i'd never see him again, but we recently began working together again. he hasn't brought up why we fell out of touch but I noticed that he's making very little eye contact with me when we speak. he also used to stare at me from across the room and then turn away if I made eye contact.

Maybe he now has a girlfriend. Maybe the unfriend made him think you were closing the association off. You cant walk through a closed door. Sorry but there are so many variables to this situation the reasons could be endless. Sadly it may be that he's just not that into you. Watch the movie read the book then ask yourself again.

• whimsy

okay, well my gut feeling says that now he's working with you again he's ashamed that he never chatted online with you after you stopped working together, and is embarrassed.

my suggestion is that you push all that old stuff aside and never speak about it; and act as if this is a new working relationship; i believe that right now he doesn't know how to treat you, so you have to run the show, and the show should be a whole clean slate!

I don't think he's interested.... move on ... if you broke contact with him he would have contacted you after all this time he didn't... if the feeling was mutual he would have made a move on you by now.....

• ?

Who knows

Don't worry, it's not you, it's him.

He could either regret it, think it's awkward, lost interest, etc. Maybe he'll change his mind(:

Well, you need to ask him

Source(s): ww

he seems to be no longer intrested. forget him.