So what exactly was or is the cover-up with regard to Benghazi?

Really? What *is* the cover up?

I have yet to hear what the so-called cover up is.

Favorite Answer

So, you've been commenting on how dumb republicans are without even knowing what they are arguing? Nice.

Go ahead, report me libs....I'm used to it. You don't like the truth I know how that bugs you.

This partisan hack ad brought to you by "Douchebags for Democrats", who bought into every excuse for the attack on the American consulate even when they were contradictory.

• John

First Obama said it was in response to a movie made by an American. We found out that wasn't true, then he blamed it on Clinton and now it's back on him.

The fact that they begged for aide to be sent but were denied doesn't strike you as the least bit suspicious?

I have no idea, their conspiracy theories on this are convoluted. The GOPers have yet to come up with a motive that looks even remotely believable to me.

Not false flag. Just image make for false.