Is this a good dress for the dance?

http://store.delias.com/product/floral+tube+dress+...

For the dance, we have to be formal not prom. I have light blonde hair that falls to the middle of my back. I'm blue eyed, and fair skinned. If you think its a good dress, what are some ideas for shoes? I'd prefer heels....since I'm short

Well, it is actually somewhere between formal and prom. They recommended that we wear nice dresses. They described as formal, but said that they just didn't want super short dresses.

Thanks! :D

It's gorgeous!

Just check with the school for school codes on how short they can be, and going strapless or not.

Shoes: I would suggest nude color high heels. They are so in right now, and also you want the main focus to go towards your dress and hair.

Accessories: I see a white thick bracelet. OR, white gold (silver) ring bracelets.

Something to consider is the weather, and how comfortable you will be in it.

But most importantly: Have Fun!

Source(s): Shoe Specialist

Nice dress! Gorgeous and sweet style. It is perfect for your dance party. Simple design shoes with heels would be nice. And the color can be nude, beige or silver.

I think the dress is a bit shorter for a formal occasion, at least it should be knee length.But the styling is really nice. I think it'd be look stunning on you ~