Boy Advice: Is he just playing me now?

Two months ago, I started flirting with this guy, we're going to call him Josh, a lot. We started making out and we would make out every day. We would text and we were really cute and adorable together. But he stopped walking me to class everyday and this other guy, calling him Drake, started to walk me sometimes. Drake kissed me and Josh saw it and he texted and asked me about it later. I told him that I didn't even like the other guy, how sorry I was, and how I only liked him. We stopped talking for awhile but we still have the same group of friends so we saw each other everyday. A week ago, I asked him if he was still mad because his friend said he was. He said, "No, I'm not mad. I don't even care anymore." Three days later, I texted him asking if he even liked me anymore and he said, "I don't really know anymore.." and I told him he's the first guy I've ever genuinely liked and I'd do anything to get him to like me again. Half a week later, last Friday, he started holding my hand when we were out with friends, I would sit on his lap, and he would hug me a lot and just hold me in front of his friends, so I thought we were getting back to what we used to be. But I just found out he made out with another girl yesterday and I don't know what to do. Do I text him and ask, even though we haven't texted since he told me he 'didn't know' if he liked me anymore? Or do I just ignore it and face the fact that we're over? Help, please?

Look, im gonna be straight-forward with you, im a guy in middle school and I can probably relate to this. There is no way this is gonna get any better unless you confront him seriously. Don't ask him with a text or something. what you need to do is just stop him in the school hallway or something, and then tell him whats going on in your mind, how you feel, and then make him respond, dont just let him walk away, or mumble an answer. you have to make him tell you everything so that you guys can work it out. I've tried this out before and its worked for me.

Source(s): Experience

You may have given him the wrong idea by making out with Drake, he will probably believe that you two aren't exclusive so he can act like a boyfriend, but go with other girls. If you want this to change, you need to let him know that you just want a real relationship with him. To be honest, it sounds like you two are maybe just not ready for this so be young but if you want to try, ask him what he thinks, a don't cry if he says he wants things to stay as they are, you can move on and there are plenty of boys out there

If this is really bothering you, than I would text him. Tell him that if he is going to hug you and hold your hand you don't want him making out with other girls. Since he texted you and said he doesn't know anymore, I don't think he's playing he may just be confused. Try to talk to him in school and just keep getting closer if you really like him. Hope this helps.

Source(s): My odd yet ever so powerful brain

Just let him go- he will always have the pic in his mind that you kissed this other guy. Peace