Where is a good country to emigrate to from Ireland?

somewhere it would be easy to get legal documentation to live, obviously the EU would be easy for this but the whole euro zone is under pressure and the unemployment rate is through the roof so where in the world would be a good place to start a new adventure, ideas would be great thanks,

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

depend what skill you have ...A master or a PhD ..will give you choices

• 4 years ago

in case you're a loser on your guy or woman usa shifting out of the country won't make you a winner. I truthfully have been to all 3 of those coming up countries and located the united kingdom to be a minimum of x100 instances greater suitable, and that i could even say eire is a minimum of x10 instances greater suitable than those backward places.

• 7 years ago

Well, I live in America and it's a total mess right now. Wait until the outcome of the 2014 elections to see who runs our house and senate or the 2016 elections. We need a real change.

Source(s): everything is upside-down here!
  • Brooky
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Australia would be a good destination but you have no chance of being able to come here if you don't have qualifications on our Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/sol-schedule1-... the CSOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.