Was I justified in kicking his ***?

A while back a guy and me liked the same girl. He was married so I didn't know he was in play. After they hooked up he came to me in private, got up in my face real insulting like and said, "I ****ed her and there is nothing you can do about it." just to stroke his ego and, in his mind, asert himself as alfa maie. I was sick at the time, recovering from back surgery, so I couldn't do much." I liked this girl and it was really hard to take.

It has been 1 year and now my back is better and I always felt appauled at his arrogance and lack of compasion, the ease with which he cheats on his wife and lies to his family about orgies, drinking and gambling. So I approached this jerk and reminded him of his indiscretion. Told him it was a jerk thing to do, told him he was a punk and a pussy. Then I slapted him upside the head and said, "I'm going to kick your *** and there is nothing you can do about it." I did.

I didn't injure him badly, just his pride with a couple black eyes to have to explain to his wife and friends.

Do you think this was justified?

Favorite Answer

Maybe, slapping him upside the head was fine. Everything beyond that, you could serve time for and have a permanent record as a violent offender.