Was I justified in kicking his ***?

A while back a guy and me liked the same girl. He was married so I didn't know he was in play. After they hooked up he came to me in private, got up in my face real insulting like and said, "I ****ed her and there is nothing you can do about it." just to stroke his ego and, in his mind, asert himself as alfa maie. I was sick at the time, recovering from back surgery, so I couldn't do much." I liked this girl and it was really hard to take.

It has been 1 year and now my back is better and I always felt appauled at his arrogance and lack of compasion, the ease with which he cheats on his wife and lies to his family about orgies, drinking and gambling. So I approached this jerk and reminded him of his indiscretion. Told him it was a jerk thing to do, told him he was a punk and a pussy. Then I slapted him upside the head and said, "I'm going to kick your *** and there is nothing you can do about it." I did.

I didn't injure him badly, just his pride with a couple black eyes to have to explain to his wife and friends.

Do you think this was justified?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe, slapping him upside the head was fine. Everything beyond that, you could serve time for and have a permanent record as a violent offender.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.