Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 7 years ago

why do democrats blame everything on bush jr.?

IMO I'm republican and I agree bush jr. was a terrible president, but want enjoys me is democrats always blame bush, when actually the debt crisis started with Clinton

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Reaper
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually the debt crisis started with Reagan. But I don't deny that Clinton didn't play his part as well. I'm not a Democrat, but I give credit where credit is due.

• 7 years ago

The debt crisis started way before Clinton, more like Reagan days when he left office with a record high deficit, Bush 1 left office with record high deficit as well as Bush 2.

Conservatives don't say crap about conservatives running up deficit when conservatives are doing it but as soon as progressives get in, its deficit reduction time to prevent any progressive changes.

Unfortunately, conservatives screwed over so many families with outsourcing our jobs that majority of American supported Obamacare when it passed...not mention workers wages flattening out while CEO & Executives continue to skyrocket...

I'm not blaming Bush jr, I'm blaming conservative policies for putting America in the current situation and conservatives continue to block any changes to those policies affecting job growth...

Conservative Capitalism, everything for the rich & nothing for the workers...gotta love it...

• Bob
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

That's what dems have always done.

It's called"pass the blame".God I miss real presidents like Reagan"the buck stops here".

Now that was a man.

• 7 years ago

@ Bob- you have your presidents confused "the buck stops here" was Harry Truman, a Democrat!

"That's what dems have always done.

It's called"pass the blame".God I miss real presidents like Reagan"the buck stops here".

Now that was a man."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The fleecing of America began under Ronald Reagan and has not been helped by Congress or any president since 1981.

• 7 years ago

Debt crisis started with Clinton? Clinton had us operating at a surplus!

• ganz
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

through fact human beings discover it much less perplexing in charge the President than it takes to do the analyze and discover out who's fault it somewhat is. through fact then they might surely might desire to regulate it.

• 7 years ago

Well, they can't blame Carter, Clinton, or Obama can they?

Source(s): There always has to be an "evil" expressed from the Democrats though Reagan, Bush, and Bush NEVER called ANYONE out by name!
  • Kevin
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

I only blame him for things that were his fault.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.