Any ideas for a teens music themed room?

I'm 15, turning 16, female, and I'm going to be redoing my room at the end of the month. Right now I have a Paris themed room but I want to change it to a music themed one, since my interest has changed. I'll have to keep the same bedding that I have at the moment, because I've only had it for about a year, its a black and white flower pattern on one side and the other side is pink with white poka-dots.

I also have a black chalk board pant wall in the room, which I'm keeping, but I want to repaint the rest of the walls lime green, with a staff and music notes going around the room in black.

But I need some more ideas :/ Also which quote do you think would be better to paint on a wall: "Music can change the world, because it can change people" or "My life is a song. Every lyric and every note is up to me. And though it may fall out of tune, in the end, what matters most is how it has touched the hearts of others".

Thanks (:

Favorite Answer

I like "My life is a song." Also I think you should do something that has to do with your favorite artist or band. Maybe a quote from your favorite song as well to make it personal. It is really completely up to you!

• ganz

lovable bedding! are you able to borrow or hire an overheard projector? you could undertaking despite image ( music notes, keyboard.and so on ) on the wall, hint it and then paint it. think of a few interior of reach rug, too. it would desire to help conceal the carpeting and this is not as high priced as changing carpet. merely be sure it blends with each little thing else, needless to say.