Send a PDF so that it cant be resent?

Is there any way that I could format a PDF file so that I can send it to people, but they cant share it once they get it? I made a study guide for my AP biology class for the entire semester and ive been giving out the chapter study guides for each individual test for free but im trying to make a little spare money from this big one at the end of the year. Is this possible? or is there any way I could do the same thing in a word document?

also what would be a good price for like a $100 page study guide?

Use PDFCreator. It's free & you can set a password to open the document. Unfortunately, you can't stop people from sharing the password. Use Notepad & add a 'ReadMe' making it clear the document is your property & may not be shared - at least they know. Put the 2 files in a ZIP archive which you can also password protect.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

You can set options in PDF so that you can't (with legit software, anyway) copy and paste from it or print it, and you can probably encrypt it with a simple password, but you can't stop someone copying it.

If you want to do that, look at eBook publshing with DRM.

No, there isn't any way to do what you want to do. Once you send a file of any kind to someone else, there is no way to prevent him or her from sending it to other people.