Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is it bad/slutty if I made out with 2 different guys within the past 3 days?

Well the first guy I made out with was kind of pointless, I did it just because the opportunity presented itself and I knew there wouldn't be any attachments or expectations out of it. I have no intention of doing anything else with him again. However the second guy wouldn't be the first time I've made out with him, though it's been like 2 months since we last did. I was very hesitant in doing it again because I knew that he'd want a relationship or something between us if we did because he has feelings towards me. But to tell you the truth, I have feelings for him too; it seems like no matter how much I try to stay away from him and not start "talking" to him again, it ends up happening. However, I know for a fact that we could never truly be together for many other complicated reasons. I told have SEVERAL times that if wouldn't be fair to both of us, especially him because I can't truly be his nor promise anything between us, but he keeps on persisting until I finally give in! I know it seem like I have no will power, but I do. It's just all really complicated *sigh*

I guess I just want to know if this makes me a bad person and if I'm "whoring" around.

Favorite Answer

DEFINITELY NOT! you are not in a relationship, just have fun! as long as you don't have sex with 2 guys in the past 3 days!

What do you truly feel inside? Are you whoring around or are you not? You're a single person living life to the fullest not like your having sex with them as well..doesn't matter what others think..

yes, slutty. you do not want to settle for a relationship and it's not "complicated" you're just whoring around..

it's simple: if you do not like someone do not make out with them unless you're ready for a relationship with that person. you sound like a real ***** for leading on those poor guys.

im sorry this might sound rude, but you need to hear this.

OF COURSE NOT. Make out with the entire world, it shouldn't count as "whoring" around. You're fine.