How do muslims and hindus get along?

How do people of both dogmas feel about eachother and eachother's beliefs? Do they respect eachother? Do they see the other's belief as ridiculous? Do they ever kill eachother over it?

Is a stupid/random question, just interested

Favorite Answer

It is a part of Indian Culture.Unlike other countries we don't go stuff our beliefs down other peoples throats.India has supported a large variety of people since ancient times.India exists on the principle of unity in diversity.

Source(s): I am a muslim Indian and proud.
  • ganz

needless to say we do. i'm Muslim and 2 of my dearest buddies are Hindu's. Your perfect Spooks isn't genuine yet as with all fictional coach i'm specific you will discover some in conflict for genuine does not propose its the final rule of thumb. Hindus are non violent, Muslims are non violent, you could't choose an entire faith on the strikes of a few, you will continually discover people who're not non violent yet its not a mirrored image on the rest persons... Peace to you... @Pyroman - Do I? thank you for telling me what i think of and how i think. inspite of the undeniable fact that could i comprehend without the likes of you telling me? Shish get a existence....

In India, where Muslims are a large minority, Muslims are all in favor of mutual tolerance.

In Pakistan, where Muslims are the overwhelming majority, non-Muslims are often the target of violent attacks by Muslims.

As for India proper...Indians tend to be tolerant of all religions (as long as you don't start killing the cows), simply because there are SO many religions in India.

But...there are still riots & deaths & what not.

like cats and dogs