Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Do "dry" steroids come in pill form? or what?

Not interested in taking, just wondering

Favorite Answer

Don't mess with steroids. Follow the workouts your strength coach has you do and you'll be fine.....Google is your friend as well.. You can find tons if info on steroids over the Internet.. Good luck....

• Cu Tie

My best guess is that "dry" steroids come in powder form. However, since I have never taken steroids, I do not really know the answer.

Instead of taking steroids, my best advice for you is to work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do this (and every) offseason is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful, top notch football player.

pro-hormones are basically steroids that are legal. they come only in pill form and many of them are dry. i took a wet prohormone and added 35lbs plus about 100lbs to my bench press in about 2 months. they are amazing.

Source(s): i took them