Should i give him a second chance?

So about a month ago I broke up with my boyfriend because he talked to another girl behind my back. I guess they did some things before way before we went out. She messaged him(she's a whore) and lured him in. The thing is that they didn't do anything but they were planning on doing it until one of his friends so the messages he was sending the whore. That friend told my cousins and out of pressure my ex confessed. I know he's not a bad guy because he is one of the sweetest person I know. My friends and his friends were surprised when they found out because he really liked me. It's the first time he has ever cheated on someone and he regrets it. He's told his family about it and he really wants me back..I miss him but I'm not sure if I'm willing to try again.. I read all the messages he sent her through facebook and he was like a complete different person..I was hard on him. I guess that's one of the reasons why he looked for a loose whore to mess around with. In highschool that's pretty much what everyone talks about, freakin hormones (smh). He's not a bad guy and he's cried in front of me and looks absolutely miserable..*sigh* is a second chance worth to a first time cheater?

I dont think its worth it to start over.He was going to cheat and he probably wouldnt have said anything if he hadnt been caught.If you guys were to get back together,well maybe its just me,but id probably often wonder if he thinks about other girls and lack trust in him.Itd be a really hard thing and id just be hurt,like why cheat on you in the first place?

Can you trust him again? Think hard about it because a lack of trust will tear whatever you think you have left between you apart. This decision can really only be made by you.

No, once a cheater always a cheater.

No!