I really want my boyfriend to kiss me?

We are 14, and have been dating for 2 months. I want to kiss him SO badly. But, I want him to kiss me first, because all of his friends say it's better for the guy to make the first move. He's had lots of chances to, and we've already broken the "touch barrier" such as hugging, holding hands, cuddling. But he hasn't kissed me yet. It's literally driving me insane, I want nothing more then to kiss him. If I did make the first move, how would I do it? I tried to make it obvious how much I want to, and I know he does too. So why doesn't he?

Well, there are many ways to go about this.

1. Set on a mood. Show him in actions that you want his attention, like romantic music or sit on his lap and rest your nose against his.

2. Set it up. You have friends for a reason you know. Set up a Truth or Dare game, (make it look natural) and have someone dare him to kiss you. It may just be a dare at first, but maybe he'd want to kiss you again? (;

3. Tell him bro! A straight-up answer never hurt anyone. Tell him how you feel, and he'll prolly be surprised by your bravery.

I'm not so good with Romance, but I hope this sparked an idea or two....?

Goodluck~

Source(s): Just an ol' opinion

introduce kissing by kissing him on the cheek, or the hand or the shoulder.

next time you guys are cuddling up in the movies or at the park or wherever get nice and close to him and almost invite him to kiss you. even better, say to him id like you to kiss me.

2 months is long time in my opinion to wait to kiss someone particulatly given ur age and the fact that you call him your boyfriend,

take charge of this relationship honey!! he may be waiting for you to show you are confortable. and it doesnt help when you are both waiting and wanting now does it!!

1. Make your intentions clear, give him OBVIOUS hints.

2. Too nervous, doesn't know what to do.

3. Just tell him.

JUST KISS HIM. Do it. Honestly, it shows him that you're:

a) into him a lot.

b) taking initiative.

Plus it's cute.