New things to talk about with my crush?

We always talk about the same things. What are some interesting topics to start up a conversation? Ones that could lead to making plans are even better :) I am not the type to be up front about crushes and stuff.

Favorite Answer

Talk about anything you want and then build on the conversations and the talking shouldn't stop until someone has to go.

Haha, I was just wondering that. One thing that's really good is to play "Would you rather" I know it sounds super cheesy but just asking, would you rather eat a spider or a cricket can start up a good conversation. If he says spider, you should say the opposite to keep it interesting and so you can argue about the values of eating a cricket. Other games to play is truth or dare and tic tac toe. You can even come up with other games to play because we all know that just saying "hey" and "what's up" can get really boring. and if he does ask "what's up" say something crazy to keep it interesting

Well if making a plans is an option, ask them if they've seen any new movies. If there's one that they haven't seen, make it a plan and ask them if sometime you would want to go see it with them :) and go from there. Hope this helps and good luck!

TV? Is there a show that both of you like? Also, do you like any sports teams? Sports is a fun topic to discuss.

Discuss future plans. Like what ya'll want to do when ya'll grow up.