Jenn asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

am i having seizures?

a few times in the past year i have experienced the feeling of losing conscious while asleep. it'll start off with a restless night, and once i finally drift to sleep, i will get an incredibly vivid "dream"(not sure if its a dream) of me feeling as if i passed out. i will experience extreme and sudden nausea, dizziness, and eventually everything will go black. once everything goes black i wake up feeling a buzzing in my head, confused, and often find myself crying. i'm not sure if i am jerking any limbs because i sleep in my own room. the next morning, ill be incredibly tired, and sometimes irritable. there have been times where, randomly in the day, i will experience times of extreme confusion, such as not knowing my school schedule although ive had them same one for more than half the year. the confusion dissipates after a few minutes.

it's not a night terror, because i'm not necessarily dreaming anything. i've passed out a few times in the past, and i can describe the feeling i'm getting as the same symptoms of passing out, but stronger. please help me!

also, i have woken up a few mornings with nose bleeds, but not the same morning as one of these episodes. so it may not be linked.

Favorite Answer

You should really see a docter about this i myself think it is a seizures but to be sure ask the docter!

looks like you may be having auras instead of seizures.

Sounds like it I have seizures and sounds like it to me.