Tamaki
Tamaki asked in PetsDogs · 7 years ago

11-week Maltese/Shih Tzu puppy up and down stairs?

My puppy Yumi is 11 weeks now and weighs only 2-3 pounds but she can climb the stairs (like, a full staircase) already. Only UP, not down yet. She still isn't able to climb down the stairs but she can go up the stairs rather quickly. This is okay, right? If she can do it like that it won't injure her? I read that it's bad for puppies to be like that at a young age.

• I think people are concerned about the dog coming back down the stairs because they could trip and injure themselves as they are fragile. I don't see a problem with her climbing the stairs.

this could basically be the character however the breeder could no longer have dealt with the dogs with kindness so the dogs could have already progressed an apprehension of human beings. try traveling the breeder and ask if the domestic dog grow to be like that from start.