Days of our Lives-Does anyone else think EJ's ears look pointed ?

I watched the last two days and it really looks like he is becoming an elf. Maybe it's just a weird haircut, but I think his inner elf is coming out.

Update:

I'm not saying he isn't fine, because he is one of the finest looking daytime actors on any show, I'm just asking if the ears look pointy or is it a bad haircut. Maybe I want him to look a bit "elfish" because those are my favorite fantasy characters along with Spock of course.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anna
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm with the Senator on this one. He looks just fine. Emphasis on the word FINE. LOL

LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if he becomes an elf. I would have his elf/human hybrid babies....

Edit: Dang it!!!! I'm watching right now and now I am obsessed with his ears! They do look a bit elfish or elvin. Whatever the word is. LOL. You're not crazy.

Source(s): How does one become an elf???
  • 7 years ago

I do not think it is his hair as I have always thought he looked like he had a good dose of elf blood, always. And yes, he is quite good looking.

• 7 years ago

I knew there was something about him and yes i agree he is starting to look like Mr. Spock.

• MAK
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Personally I can't get passed the fluttering of his eyelids to see his ears.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.