Days of our Lives-Does anyone else think EJ's ears look pointed ?

I watched the last two days and it really looks like he is becoming an elf. Maybe it's just a weird haircut, but I think his inner elf is coming out.

I'm not saying he isn't fine, because he is one of the finest looking daytime actors on any show, I'm just asking if the ears look pointy or is it a bad haircut. Maybe I want him to look a bit "elfish" because those are my favorite fantasy characters along with Spock of course.

• Anna
    Favorite Answer

I'm with the Senator on this one. He looks just fine. Emphasis on the word FINE. LOL

LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if he becomes an elf. I would have his elf/human hybrid babies....

Edit: Dang it!!!! I'm watching right now and now I am obsessed with his ears! They do look a bit elfish or elvin. Whatever the word is. LOL. You're not crazy.

Source(s): How does one become an elf???

I do not think it is his hair as I have always thought he looked like he had a good dose of elf blood, always. And yes, he is quite good looking.

I knew there was something about him and yes i agree he is starting to look like Mr. Spock.

• MAK

Personally I can't get passed the fluttering of his eyelids to see his ears.