if my minor son was assaulted by a high school kid on the bus and off and the school did nothing what can i do?

my son was assaulted by a high school child. my neighbor intervened so he would not get jumped by his friends. the school, bus driver, superintendent's office nor the police did anything. then they came to my home when I was not there. I did get a police report, nothing done. what can I do about this.

1 Answer

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Report to police or just complain the school

    Source(s): Bullying victim
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.