No drop list from my contacts comes up when I start typing an email address & has always come up before.?

I just downloaded OS X Mountain Lion to my Mac and now when I'm sending an email, no drop down list from my contacts of those contacts with the initial letter from the address appears. The list has always appeared in the past and I love that feature of my Yahoo Mail! How do I get this feature back?

Favorite Answer

We have received reports from some Yahoo! Mail Mail Classic users that are not able to add categories and/or contacts when composing a message. Our engineering team is investigating this issue, and we are doing our best to have a resolution in place as soon as possible.

For the most current information on this issue, please refer to:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201305...

I appreciate your patience while we correct the issue and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Source(s): 27 Cities. 20 Music Acts. 10 Comedians. Come join us at http://music.yahoo.com/on-the-road

You are not on my own. This feature disappeared or malfunctioned for a lot of Yahoo users of classic Mail per week ago. I have spent the last week having electronic mail exchanges with purchaser carrier, who at the beginning stated that the engineers were working on it. After 72 hours I contacted them once more, and they've stated that the engineers are nonetheless engaged on it, but meanwhile I would alternate to 'All New Mail'. Well, i have finished (and hope that I most effective need to accomplish that briefly - considering I relatively don't like that layout) - but contacts/auto-whole, do work there. I am hoping that they get this fixed very soon, and hope that this is not a technique for Yahoo to dispense with Mail traditional (by means of getting us all to choose an additional choice) - in view that I shall, together with many others, dispense with Yahoo and go in different places. So one can be a pity, as i have had my Yahoo box for years. So - fingers crossed that they do kind it soon. At least you aren't by myself! Hope that helps just a little at least.