Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Is otome cheating? (Online dating games?)?

My girlfriend plays online dating games for girls,mycandylove, sims (not too worried about), and watches a lot of romance magna. We have been together for nearly 3 years, and I find these on her computer every few days.

I know the basics, but I really try to stay away from excessive virtual entertainment.

What I know is that you go through the game trying to flirt with virtual guys and interact with them.

What I don't know is whether or not I should be worried that she may crave these interactions when I leave in September for military enlistment.

I am seriously not a gamer, and I don't want to ask her because I didn't even know that there were games out there like that.

Overall, should I be concerned that she is looking for online dating games?

Favorite Answer

Personally, I see cause for concern there- not because she might go find someone, but because she's finding some of her romance in a computer and not in you. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, you have every right to tell her :)

If it ever occurred for you to be at a bar and go entirely throughout the bar to ask a lady to dance with you and his solution to be a big number then you definitely definitely require to enhance your seducer practices with this specific book https://tr.im/TYHbL .

Tao of Badass uses an extremely relaxing approach.  With this specific book you will learn to be considered a real man, a guy who knows how to do everything correct you will discover ways to seduce an ideal woman.

Tao of Badass is absolutely a book that each man must have.