DBZ : Why does Goku fight Majin Vegeta?

We all know why Majin Vegeta fought Goku. However, I don't think Goku ever states why he accepts Vegeta's fight despite knowing Buu could potentially destroy the universe. He even goes to the point of threatening Supreme Kai. This doesn't sound like Goku at all. What do you think were his motives?

Favorite Answer

I believe it's cause he could sense just how badly Vegeta wanted this battle, so he didn't want to dissapoint him. Plus, there was no way he could go fight Buu cause Vegeta would stand in his way. And I think some of his pride was a factor as well.

It can be considering the fact that that, at the martial arts tournament, Majin Vegeta pressured Goku to agree to combat him by killing some persons that watched the tournament even though Goku idea that Vegeta wasn't like he was before : a proud prince and that didn't care about killing humans (I think).

It's because that, at the martial arts tournament, Majin Vegeta forced Goku to agree to fight him by killing some people that watched the tournament even if Goku thought that Vegeta wasn't like he was before : a proud prince and that didn't care about killing people (I think).

because he killed people who were at the world marshal art