Are there different levels of OCD?

I used to be obsessed with any two digit number ending in 3 or 6, but I have almost outgrown that. However, whenever i walk, I still count my paces in groups of three.I also used to have a very specific ritual before I went to bed, but I dropped that too. I know that people with real OCD can't "just drop it" but I was wondering if I could have a minor form of OCD (if it even exists).

• Naguru
    Favorite Answer

Yes. It depends on the patients present physical fitness and mental health conditions. It varies from person to person.

Source(s): own.

Yes I have a less sever OCD I have certain things I have to do or i get bad anxiety but its not huge things EX. I have to wash my dishes no one else can do it the "right" way I check the doors twice before bed and have to have all labels such as canned food shampoo stuff like that facing out i have a handfull of other things but it's not my whole life I'm not consumed by these things and its not as bad as others I just do them and go on with my day but the anxity from not doing these things is still a problem but again not as bad as it could be

• ganz

OCD can are available lots of distinctive varieties and severity, sure. Do you slot into the cylce? Obsessions (concerns, fears) that create rigidity which then reasons compulsions to alleviate the rigidity, yet basically for a short while. do you comprehend in case you have any fears or concerns? What are they?