Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 7 years ago

I'm a girl and I can't do the chair lift Challenge.. HELP!?

Ok.. So you know the thing where you stand back against the wall and your your butt and legs have to be touching?? I can't really explain it.. If you don't know what I am talking about just look it up:) anyway, girls are supposed to be able to do it and boys can't. Built says that ALL girls can do it and ALL boys can't. It's not like the chair was heavy or anything cuz it wasn't.. But I just want to know what about me is different! Like why can other girls do it but I can't. It says that girls have all there balance in there hips and all boys have it in there chest or something like that. Am I made different than other girls?? I look like a regular girl and everything. Lol

• Angela
    Favorite Answer

The science behind this is that for girls our center of gravity is higher then men's (hip positioning).

I'm going to guess that the reason this did not work for you is because you are shorter than your female friends.

The task requires that the distance you stand from the wall be about 2 of your feet lengths from the wall. If someone with larger feet (usually taller than you) set the distance then your center of gravity is being set up incorrectly.

Just a guess from a quick read of the link below and a little bit of thought got me to that conclusion

• luby

Any guy with sport could additionally help be attentive to that as a fashion to get a girl, you may desire to act such as you do no longer prefer her. Small insults that come off playfully ("negs") and performing disinterested are 2 issues that so-referred to as "p.c.. up artists" use to get their objective each and every time. there are various comparable issues. p.c.. up artists might have questionable ethics, yet one element is for specific: they be attentive to what they're doing. Their concepts are tried and actual. So this is unequivocal that females fall for adult males that handle them like crap. this is merely how this is. relaxing actuality: a learn completed for the time of a number of on line dating web content confirmed that adult males who look faraway from the digital camera of their profile image get much extra perspectives than adult males who're finding on the digital camera. this might seem to enhance the concept that females have an interest in adult males who're alluring yet forget approximately approximately them. i do no longer purely like the full "p.c.. up artist" element in any respect. this is not for me. yet once you're involved, look at "the sport" by using Neil Strauss.