Geoff Martin asked in PetsReptiles · 7 years ago

Why isn't my Chinese Water Dragon Shedding?

It has been awhile since my water dragon has shed. He shed his body half way and just kind of gave up on doing it. I change his bath water everyday to warm water to help him and he still doesn't. He is 4 years old and has had respitory problems in the past. Any help?

Favorite Answer

He will in his own time ours used to go ages without shedding, as long as his water is being changed, cage cleaned and he's fed he's fine

Source(s): Former proud owner of a Chinese water dragon for 7 years

lizards shed in a diverse way than a snake. a snake will leave an entire pores and skin at the back of. maximum lizards shed greater like a guy or woman with a sunburn. in sort of patchy flakes. its a technique and in many situations does proceed time over a quantity of time. whilst its eyes are laying off dont attempt to %. it up, because of the fact its imaginitive and prescient would be impaired and you will in all danger scare it. it could chunk you or run into something and harm itself.