Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Should I meet this guy I met online?

His name is Keith and he's a 34 year old fashion photographer, we've been chatting on aim for about 4 weeks now.He says he wants to meet at this local coffee shop so we can chat and drink coffee together, i'm 15 years old and I have a sister that's going to drop me off because she thinks i'm going to meet friends.Should we meet each other?He says he thinks i'm really interesting too.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No you shouldn't but if you do bring a gun with you.

Source(s): ROC-D
  • Lucy
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

You're 15. He's 34. Of course he thinks you're interesting... Do YOU honestly think that's a good idea? Have you SEEN the news recently?

• 7 years ago

Hell no, but if you are. Be sure to tell your parents or a family member and have them come with you. You are just too young right now to meet someone that old.

• No no no no no. REALLY bad idea.

Trust me, no normal 34 year old is interested in a 15 year old. Don't trust him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yes that's a very smart thing to do. Go ahead!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yeah you go right ahead and do that, don't be surprised if he tells you his name is actually Chris Hanson.

• 7 years ago

No!! He is too old it's creepy. He's probably even older then that and he might kidnap you or rape you.

• 7 years ago

If it's in public, it may be safer. Bit I wouldn't do it because he could be making up this person he told you he is.

• 7 years ago

No. It's not safe.

• 7 years ago

No. It is not safe!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.