Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Should I meet this guy I met online?

His name is Keith and he's a 34 year old fashion photographer, we've been chatting on aim for about 4 weeks now.He says he wants to meet at this local coffee shop so we can chat and drink coffee together, i'm 15 years old and I have a sister that's going to drop me off because she thinks i'm going to meet friends.Should we meet each other?He says he thinks i'm really interesting too.

Favorite Answer

No you shouldn't but if you do bring a gun with you.

Source(s): ROC-D
  • Lucy

You're 15. He's 34. Of course he thinks you're interesting... Do YOU honestly think that's a good idea? Have you SEEN the news recently?

Hell no, but if you are. Be sure to tell your parents or a family member and have them come with you. You are just too young right now to meet someone that old.

• No no no no no. REALLY bad idea.

Trust me, no normal 34 year old is interested in a 15 year old. Don't trust him.

Yes that's a very smart thing to do. Go ahead!

Yeah you go right ahead and do that, don't be surprised if he tells you his name is actually Chris Hanson.

No!! He is too old it's creepy. He's probably even older then that and he might kidnap you or rape you.

If it's in public, it may be safer. Bit I wouldn't do it because he could be making up this person he told you he is.

No. It's not safe.

No. It is not safe!