Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Why do people think it's ok to be fat?

I always see obese people claiming that being fat is good. Especially girls. They say that they're "curvy" but being curvy and obese are two separate things. Personally I find fat absolutely disgusting and can't imagine why anyone would think that it's ok or pretty to be fat.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you ever thought that maybe they gained weight due to something else? And they can't lose it. Most people dont like to be overweight but sometimes its difficult to lose weight. If you dont like it dont look at it. Its revolting how ignorant you are.

• 7 years ago

You are so right. Curvy and fat are two COMPLETELY different things: curvy is a little waist compared to your hips and stuff, fat is like 40 inch waist...and most guys with sense are not attracted to women that are pretty likely to have a heart attack from holding so much extra weight and have bad arteries. It's never okay to be fat, even for the 5% or less that can't help but being fat.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Have you ever thought maybe just maybe they have a disease,disorder or condition where they can't help it? If they can't help it they should think it's ok .... On the other hand people can be obese because they don't take care of their bodies . It's deff not ok then

Source(s): My non credible 13 year old brain
  • 7 years ago

because they either actually think it is a good thing or they are so insecure about it they make something up. lying to themselves that they are ok with being fat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Dumb hoes!!!! Haha they are tryin to make them selves feel better, but its horibble thing fat, your *** shakes like gelatin when you do physical activity.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

same thing as being skinny, we should all be medium sized

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.