Should i use this "hard to get" tactic?

Okay, I'm 16 and I like this guy who lives close to me. I asked my friend to text him for me and he said that he likes Mr and thinks I'm really pretty but he doesn't know if he wants to date me yet. (He's a junior and I'm a sophomore, but we're the same age.) So he likes me, but I'm not sure if he wants to go out with me? Or maybe does he just want to talk more before we go out? But anyways this other guy messaged me on Facebook asking for my number (he's a junior as well), should I act like I don't know who the Guy who messaged me is and ask him who he is? would that be playing hard to get? Would that make him want to date me more? HELP! thanks in advance.

• Rodica
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure the other guy told you the truth.

I don't suggest to do that, but what I do suggest is to "bump" into him a lot. What I mean by bump is you got to meet him randomly in some places. Try to talk to him a lot.

and for the other guy, if you don't know him don't tell him your stuff (number location etc.)